Thursday, February 21, 2008

Reminder - Chat Today!

A reminder that we're chatting today.

Date/Time: Wednesday 20th / 8pm Eastern*
Location: The Knight Agency Chatroom

*For those of you in other timezones, here's a link to the worldclock. Eastern time is New York time. So when it's 8pm in NY, head on over to the chatroom.

Some housekeeping stuff:

  • To keep things organized, the chat will be moderated. When you have a question, simply type a “?” and the moderator will keep a list and call on you when it is your turn. That way everyone gets a chance to ask what they want.
  • Chat tips: When waiting on your turn, type your question in Word or another application so when it is your turn you only have to copy and paste. (Keeps the chat running smoothly)
  • Click on any screen name in the list to open a Private Message conversation (a lot like AIM).
See you there! And I'll open the spoiler thread on the blog soon as the chat ends. :-)

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! *doing a little happy dance* Already waiting~~~
I'll be on my best behavior*nods* uh huh, definitely~~~
^_^

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

See you at the chat!!!


Hugs, JJ/Nancy

Anonymous said...

I'll not be there :9 have fun guys

Anonymous said...

I'm at work so won't be able to make it :( I'm sure though that you'll all have a wonderful time! ENJOY!

orannia

Shaymless Aymless said...

The chat was fun! Nalini is such a tease! :-)

Ellory said...

Thanks for chatting with us, Nalini.

Prue said...

I missed it. Damn :( I thought I got the time right. Did we find out anything interesting?

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun! Thanks for chatting Nalini!!

LoL Helen Gonzalez aka Helenhikaru MySpace

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I didn't know that you mean New Yorker time and when I read it was it too late.
That's the disadvantage living on the other side of the world...
Therefor I'm waiting for the spoiler threat and maybe I can send you a mail with questions and a little feedback?

Nalini Singh said...

Thanks everyone that managed to make the chat - it was fun :)

The transcript should be up sometime next week all things going well.

Sissi - of course! Drop me an email anytime.

Anonymous said...

I missed on purpose, 'cause I'm allergic to spoilers and I'm still waiting for my copy of Mine to Possess *shaking fist at amazon* (well, these things happen when you go for the free shipping, yanno?)

I'll have to come back and read the transcript once I'm done reading.

Unknown said...

I'm sad I missed it, but I was in class :(

Anonymous said...

I had soooooooo much fun yesterday, it was partially the chocolate, but that just made the chat so much better. ^_^

For those who missed it and is waiting for the transcript...basically...

Ms. Nalini was so bad! She would tease us about everything! Won't reveal anything specific and just hinted the entire time.

Ms. Nelphele was just as bad and I cannot believe Ms. Robin came in and encouraged the torture of readers! >_<

Thanks so much Ms. Nalini and everyone that went. I tried to be good, but the chocolate in my veins...it went right to my brain. ^_~

Off to the spoiler blog I go~~~
xoxo