Saturday, December 12, 2009

Website Updated

We've just done a major website update, so there's lots of new stuff to explore - and thanks to my awesome web-person, Gabrielle, the site now has a cool little favorites icon (look on the left of your address bar). Isn't it nifty? I love it!

The excerpt for Bonds of Justice is now on the main site and easy to find, the News page has been updated, and I've also added a stand-alone short story called "Star Kissed." If you swing by the front page, all the updates are listed there with links. Enjoy! :-)

8 comments :

Diane said...

I roamed around the site, nice; I also read your short story, it was cute. Have a great weekend, Nalini

aliciel said...

I loved the one-shot, great way to start the weekend ^^

Anonymous said...

Star Kissed is such a wonderful Valentine`s Day story... I loved it!

ShellBell said...

Thank you for Star Kissed Nalini. It was such a lovely story.

azteclady said...

What a lovely, lovely story! I'm getting all teary eyed! *sigh*

Thank you, Nalini.

orannia said...

Great update Nalini and I just love Star Kissed - it was beautiful! Thank you!

Courtney said...

"Star Kissed" was so sweet! Such a lovely story. :)Thank you for sharing it with us!

Bridget Locke said...

Star Kissed was beautiful, Nalini, but also really kind of sad. *sniffle*

What a day...I'm so brain dead.