Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Archangel's Storm & RT

If you've been reading this blog for a while, you'll know that I always work on at least one printed out draft of a manuscript. At the moment, I'm entering the changes I made to the printed out draft of Archangel's Storm, into the computer file. Once that's done, I'll start another edit from page one. 

No excerpts yet - I might be able to post something in April.

Talking of April, I'll be at the RT Convention in Chicago in April. Even if you're not attending the convention, you can attend the giant bookfair on Saturday April 14th for a small entry fee (I think it's $5). Looks like there'll be several hundred authors there. This is going to be my first RT and I'm really looking forward to it.

Hope you're all having a good start to the week!

5 comments :

Patty said...

You know April is only in like THREE weeks...I will be looking forward to that excerpt, lol!!! Have fun at the convention.

Saiqa said...

Oh dear, April sounds very far away. I wish I could say its been a good start but Ive had a horrible week. Oh well, at least youve given me something to look forward to! That bookfair sounds fun. And its on my birthday!

Diane said...

Wish I could be there now!!!

colorado orthodontist said...

Must be really proud of it. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

/////why cant i be in chicago