Monday, September 02, 2013

Brisbane Writers Festival & Random Penguins

As I was about to publish this post, the following link popped up on my Twitter feed - check it out if you could do with a grin:

~~~

This is a heads-up for those of you in Brisbane - only a couple more days until I'm in your neck of the woods! Looking forward to seeing some of you soon. :-)

Brisbane Writer’s Festival
September 4-8, 2013

Conference website
Wednesday, September 4th, 6-7pm
Ipswich Library
Author Talk and Book Signing
Free event

Friday, September 6th, 10am-1pm
Bank of Queensland Heritage Collections Learning Room
State Library of Queensland (SLQ)
World Building Workshop
Ticketed Event

Sunday, September 8th, 11:30am-12:30pm
Auditorium 2, SLQ
Angels and Demons: Urban Fantasy Panel with Marjorie M Liu, Paula Weston, Teagan Chilcott
Ticketed Event

Sunday, September 8th, 1-2pm
Auditorium 1, SLQ
Heart of Obsidian: Chat with Sarah Wendall of Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
Ticketed Event

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

come to Melbourne!!! :D

_snitchbitch said...

I am so excited! I've got my tickets, and my boss approved my day off on Friday.

Looking forward to it!

Helen Lowe said...

He-he, Nalini, love the random penguins! :) Have a fabulous time at the festival.