Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Rock Hard Now Out :)

I hope you're all enjoying Rock Hard! I'm so excited for T-Rex and Charlie-mouse's story to be out in the world!

Here are quotes from some of the reviews popping up on the web about the book: 

"The first thing I said when I finished this book was that Gabriel was my new #1 book boyfriend. He was everything I love about a romance hero. He was strong and sexy and so dedicated to Charlotte." ~ The Bookpushers (MinnChica)

"THIS ROMANCE IS LIKE THE BEST KIND OF CHOCOLATE YOU HAVE EVER TASTED. Sumptuous, sweet, melts on your taste buds and leaves you feeling blissful." ~ Treat Yourself With Books

"I absolutely love these characters..." ~ Azteclady

"He is this growly, slave driver of a boss and Charlie is losing patience (anyone would), and this epic clash of T-Rex and mouse is so damn fun to read! I snickered and even laughed out loud few times.:)" ~ Lege Artis (Goodreads)

"I absolutely love their banter; their interactions just suck you in.  I really can’t say enough about this book.  It’s just awesome. " ~ Love N. Books

"And Gabriel Bishop – oh, be still my beating heart. I think I fell deeply in love with him right along with Charlotte. I think he has to be my favourite book boyfriend of 2015 to date...I just swooned with happiness and got a really bad case of the warm and fuzzies.  Even now, as I type, I’m grinning like a loon." ~ Becs (Goodreads)

Please feel free to leave a link in the comments, or to email it to me, if you've done a review!

~

Also, the newsletter has gone out, complete with bonus deleted scenes from Archangel's Shadows.

If you've subscribed and didn't receive it, or if you subscribed after it went out, email Ashwini (naliniDOTassistantATgmailDOTcom).

10 comments :

library addict said...

Loved this story. The wait was worth it :)

Sherri L. said...

Love the story so far thanks nalini!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely awesome!! Could not put it down. It's funny, sexy, sweet, hot, the perfect couple.

Lois

azteclady said...

FictionVixen has a great review as well, with what may be the best description of Gabriel to date: if you guys are looking for a new hero to swoon over, you can stop right here. Gabriel Bishop reminds me why I fell in love with romance. WORD

Lege Artis said...

The only thing almost as good as book that left me with a happy sigh, is seeing that others are enjoying it too.
I love seeing generally positive reviews around the web, T-Rex and Charlie deserve it. :)

p.s. thank you for another great newsletter; I loved deleted scenes from Archangel's Shadows: Playful Janvier is the best Janvier. ;)

Anonymous said...

I really love this book. I laughed so hard tears came to my eyes. The headers to each chapter was great! It made me think "Uh oh, now what?" I loved how positions were reversed towards the end of the book: the mouse roared while T-Rex stood back and watched in amazement.

Also, thanks for another great newsletter with the deleted scenes from both Shield of Winter and Archangel's Shadows. :)

Patricia S

Anonymous said...

My review's up now too
https://sewscrapmuse.wordpress.com/2015/03/12/review-rock-hard-by-nalini-singh/

Nalini Singh said...

Thank you so much for the reviews and feedback! It all really helps, especially as I'm still new in the contemporary romance world. :)

Always V said...

Reading Rock Hard as a group is so much fun. I'm very tempted to quote others' comments. We're all truly intoxicated with T-Rex's inappropriateness. . .

Thank You for brightening up the contemporary romance world ♡

Leah said...

Just finished and it was sooo good! We were talking about Gabriel over on goodreads and I said I don't think I've ever read such a hot dirty talker as him! Great job, Nalini! He's definitely on my list of favorite heroes!