Wednesday, March 23, 2016

What Nalini Does In Her Free Time...

The other night, I decided to have some time off... so I wrote a Psy-Changeling short story AND a Guild Hunter short story. Because this is my idea of fun. :D One of those stories will be in the April newsletter (I don't have time to edit both, but whichever one you don't get this time, you'll get in a future newsletter). If you aren't already a subscriber, just fill in the linked form to join. You'll then get an email asking you to confirm. Click that link and you'll get a Welcome newsletter with links to previous newsletter-exclusive short stories. There's quite a lot of them by now! Any issues, email Ashwini: naliniDOTassistantATgmailDOTcom

15 comments :

library addict said...

Yay, always love the newsletter short stories.

And I like your idea of fun. My idea of fun is reading the stuff your write. So that's a win-win. ;)

BriLiz said...

I vote for the Guild Hunter story. We don't have enough of those.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for writing these short stories!

And I would also prefer the one from the Guild Hunter series for april. There are truly not much of them.;)

Eva said...

Thank you Nalini!

I´m also in the GH vote.

ladyreadsalot66 said...

completely covered in awesome sauce. thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Really hope its a psy-changeling story :D

But.... why not both? ;)

Sel said...

*laughs* Busman's holiday?

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo! I don't care which story comes first since we will get both. I love the quote in the blog. So very true.

I agree with @ladyreadsalot66. Nalini, you are awesome covered in awesome sauce. Keep on writing. :)

Patricia S

Anonymous said...

I vote for the psy-changeling short story. That said, thank you very much, you'really an amazing writer 😊

Unknown said...

Can't wait for the next newsletter. Wishing you a very Happy Holi...

Anonymous said...

Guild Hunter short story please!
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I prefer the psy-changeling story, but that's because I'm not reading the GH stories, yet at least. However, I do enjoy the short stories in that world as well. I really love your P/C books.

Nemo said...

I like Your idea of fun :D

And the quotation... it's beautiful and I have a feeling that this is about my beloved shadow's heroes - The Arrows... ♡

Unknown said...

Gh please! In the hosspital health problems escalated. Your books keep me. Going.tks.