Tuesday, August 15, 2017

November Release

Archangel's Viper is coming up in September (woohoo!), but guess what? I'm going to have another release in November! If you enjoyed my rugby-playing hero in ROCK HARD, I'm happy to tell you that you'll be getting the story of his brother Sailor in November! Sailor is a hot gardener, a man who loves rugby and family, and he has the same wicked sense of humor as his brother. His heroine, Ísa, is funny and smart and isn't about to be charmed by a blue-eyed man with sin on his mind. Release date: November 14th. Pre-order not yet live. p.s. If you haven't read Rock Hard yet, do check it out! I adore this fun, romantic story set in my hometown. :)

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo Sailor's story! Can't wait.

Patricia S

library addict said...

Yay! Isa & Sailor.

So excited.

Need to know the title.... nope, I have no guess :(


Also, for those in the US (not sure about elsewhere), the digital version of Heart of Obsidian will be on sale for $1.99 starting Sunday, August 20th. (per Berkley's Twitter feed).

Nemo said...

Maybe Rock Plant xD yey, I cannot wait to read that! I am sure, I'll love the moment when Sailor's brothers will found out that he read the poetry for his Ísa!